- WAD3 File Format - Understanding the WAD3 file specification used for goldsrc engine textures.
- 25LC256 EEPROM - Creating an Arduino library for the 25LC256 EEPROM chip.
- AquaPilot - An Arduino library to handle the navigational computations for a marine vehicle. The user feeds it with a series of waypoints for which the vehicle is to travel. Then the AquaPilot is constantly fed with updates from a GPS and compass module. The AquaPilot performs the calculations and gives the PWM values to keep the vehicle on course. The PWM values are presented in two modes:
- Rudder Mode: The AquaPilot provides the PWM values to adjust both the servo rudder and the motor speed.
- Dual-Motor Mode: The AquaPilot provides the PWM values to balance both motor speeds to orient the vehicle in the proper direction.
- x86 Bootloader - A simple bootloader for legacy BIOS systems.
- Dorothy - Hurricane measurement device (Arduino).
- Arduino Autopilot Boat - An RC boat retrofit with a homemade autopilot system.
- Teaching high-school math is how I pay the bills. When I was in high-school, I was a terrible student and did exceptionally poor in math classes. Being a teacher is a lot funner than being a student.
- My major was mathematics, but my minor was Computer Science which I found much more interesting. I had a software developer job for a week but I couldn't stand sitting at a desk for long periods of time. Teaching allows me to be hyper and move around a lot.
- A good friend of my mine and me stayed in touch by skyping while playing an online minigolf game at Jippii.com. Well Jippii.com shutdown around 2010. I vowed to recreate the minigolf game, went out and bought a Java programming book, and that's how I learned to code. I eventually fulfilled my vow 9 years later.
- in 1996, I won a Macarena dance contest at a pool party.
- I love camping and unfortunately haven't been able to do much of it lately.
7/19/2019 - Website goes online, hosted on my Raspberry Pi version 1. Content from my previous blogs, websites, and projects is consolodated here.
1/20/2020 - After switching our home internet provider from AT&T U-Verse to Comcast X-finity, my port-forwarding capability mysteriously vanished. The website was down for over a month and I finally moved it to a hosting provider.
My Github page
You can e-mail me at .