- WAD3 File Format - Understanding the WAD3 file specification used for goldsrc engine textures.
- 25LC256 EEPROM - Creating an Arduino library for the 25LC256 EEPROM chip.
- AquaPilot - An Arduino library to handle the navigational computations for a marine vehicle. The user feeds it with a series of waypoints for which the vehicle is to travel. Then the AquaPilot is constantly fed with updates from a GPS and compass module. The AquaPilot performs the calculations and gives the PWM values to keep the vehicle on course. The PWM values are presented in two modes:
- Rudder Mode: The AquaPilot provides the PWM values to adjust both the servo rudder and the motor speed.
- Dual-Motor Mode: The AquaPilot provides the PWM values to balance both motor speeds to orient the vehicle in the proper direction.
- x86 Bootloader - A simple bootloader for legacy BIOS systems.
- Dorothy - Hurricane measurement device (Arduino).
- Arduino Autopilot Boat - An RC boat retrofit with a homemade autopilot system.
7/19/2019 - Website goes online, hosted on my Raspberry Pi version 1. Content from my previous blogs, websites, and projects is consolodated here.
1/20/2020 - After switching our home internet provider from AT&T U-Verse to Comcast X-finity, my port-forwarding capability mysteriously vanished. The website was down for over a month and I finally moved it to a hosting provider.
1/16/2021 - Website moved back to my private webserver hosted on an Asus Eee laptop (one of those cute mini-laptops that were so cool in college in the early 2010's). I first tried moving it to the old Raspberry Pi, but the Pi had finally died. RIP Pi (2011-2021).
1/26/2021 - That totally didn't work. Moved website back to hosting provider.
My Github page
You can e-mail me at .